17.1.09

Sisqo - Incomplete

http://www.myninjaplease.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sisqo.jpg


Bright Lights, Fancy Restaurants
Everything in this world that a man could want.
I got a bank account bigger than the law should allow
Still I'm lonely now
Pretty Faces from the covers of a magazine
From their covers to my covers wanna lay with me.
Fame and Fortune still can't find, just a grown man runnin' out of time

Chorus:
Though it seems I have everything
I dont wanna be a lonely fool
All of the women, all the expensive cars, all the money don't amount to you.
So I can make believe I have everything, but I can't pretend that I don't see.
That without you girl my life is incomplete.


Listen.
Your perfume, your sexy lingerie.
Girl I remember it just like it was on yesterday.
A Thursday you told me you had fallen in love, I wasn't sure that I was.
it's been a year-Winter, Summer, Spring and Fall.
But being without you just aint livin' aint livin'at all
If I could travel back in time, I'd relive the days you were mine.

Chorus:
Even though it seems I have everything
I don't wanna be a lonely fool.
All of the women, all the expensive cars, all of the money don't amount to you.
I can make believe I have everything,but I can't pretend that I don't see
That without you girl my life is incomplete.


I just can't help lovin' you
But I loved you much too late.
I'd give anything and everything to hear you say, that you'll stay


Chorus:
Even though it seems I have everything.
I don't wanna be a lonely fool.
All of the women, all of the expensive cars, all of the money don't amount to you.
(you can have it all) I can make believe I have everything, but I can't pretend that I don't see. (Just give me my
baby)
That without you girl my life is incomplete.

I need you, English teacher :(

2 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo12:52 p.m.

    te paso la letr traducida por mi jeje asi la entenderas un poquito mas...
    INCOMPLETO – SISQO

    Luces brillantes, Restaurantes elegantes
    Todo en este mundo que un hombre pudiera querer
    Tengo una cuenta en el banco más grande que la ley debe permitir
    Aun ahora estoy solo
    Bonitas caras de las portadas de una revista
    De sus portadas a mis portadas, quieren acostarse conmigo
    Fama y fortuna aun no puedo encontrar, solo a un hombre maduro corriendo contra el tiempo

    Coro:
    Aunque parezca que tengo todo
    No quiero ser un tonto solitario
    Todas las mujeres, todos los carros caros, todo el dinero no equivale a ti
    Entonces puedo hacer creer que lo tengo todo, pero no puedo pretender que no veo
    Que sin amor, mi vida esta incompleta.

    Tu perfume, tu lencería sensual
    Mi vida, lo recuerdo como si fuera ayer
    Un jueves me dijiste que te estabas enamorando, yo no estaba seguro de si lo estaba
    A pasado un año, invierno, verano, primavera otoño
    Pero estar sin ti no es vivir para nada
    Si pudiera viajar a través del tiempo, reviviría los días que fuiste mía.

    Coro

    No puedo dejar de amarte
    Es que te ame tanto
    Daría todo por escucharte decir que te quedaras.

    Coro otra ves

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oye mil Gracias
    en castellano ya se entiende mejor jajajaj :P

    ese coro esta potente:

    "No puedo dejar de amarte
    Es que te ame tanto
    Daría todo por escucharte decir que te quedaras"

    Gracias amigo anonimo!

    ResponderBorrar

SUELTA LOS DEDOS HUMANOIDE...

23 Fotos de Celebridades cuando eran personas normales

23 Fotos de Celebridades  cuando eran personas normales Mira a estas personalidades antes que empiecen su carrera en el mundo d...